Join Our Team Unleash your inner A-Player
Working at Parchment requires passion, drive and commitment. Our employees (see: Parchies) are not only start-up minded, but they’re also willing to invest their talents to build and scale the first-ever digital credential service. In short, we hire mensches – which are “people with integrity and honor,” for those who don’t speak Yiddish.
At any given time, you may find these mensches:
- Joining the Tuesday all-company meetings, cleverly titled “Every Tuesday.” Here, executives share wins and other key updates that affect the business. If you’re not at our HQ, join our remote employees and four other offices via live video. We are a tech company after all.
- Submitting a FTGAPI (gesundheit). That stands for “Find the Good and Praise it.” Parchies recognize one another for a job well done on a weekly basis and then they’re shared by our Executives during Every Tuesday meetings.
- Completing their quarterly 5-5-4, our internal Net Promoter Score (NPS) that measures Parchies’ attitudes toward the company. We ask five questions of each employee, 5 questions of each manager, 4 times per year. And we take this very seriously. We want to make Parchment the best place to work.
- Meeting 1:1 with our CEO. He has an open door policy and wants to hear from every Parchie. Turns out there are such things as bad ideas. But we still want to hear them.
- Empowering each other. A women’s group was established to help the women of Parchment become architects of change in education technology. The group is appropriately titled ParchSHE (see what we did there?) and meets monthly.
- Coming together for lunch each Friday. A company who eats together, stays together. Parchment orders in lunch each week to celebrate the great accomplishments of the week. And if it was a bad week, we bring in soup.
We are always searching for people that are looking for more than a job, but a signature career experience. We believe we’re onto something great here, and we’re thrilled by anyone who wants to build Parchment with us. Apply to be a Parchie today.
See our open positions:
Parchment is the most advanced academic credential management system available, allowing learners, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share credentials in simple and secure ways. The platform has helped millions of people and thousands of schools and universities exchange more than 20 million transcripts and other credentials globally. Founded in 2003, Parchment Inc. is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, with offices in Roseville, CA, Denver, CO, Grand Rapids, MI, Toronto, ON and Washington, DC. Follow Parchment on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.